Below you will find the guidelines for preparing your poster presentation. Please keep to these instructions as closely as possible. The guidelines for oral presentations will follow shortly.
General guidelines for poster presenters
- Poster presenters will receive an email on the exact date on which their poster is to be displayed as well as the poster board number assigned to the poster.
- Posters should be mounted between 8:00AM and 08:30AM on the day on which they are scheduled to present and must be removed after the last session on the same day.
- Presenters are expected to stand next to their posters for informal discussions during the designated poster session time.
- The organizers are not responsible for any posters that have not been removed by the end of the sessions on the day on which they have been scheduled.
Instructions for preparation of the posters
- The text on the poster should be in English.
- It is recommended that you print your poster in A0 format in Landscape Style (preferred format; portrait style is also acceptable).
- Mounting accessories (pins) will be available in the poster area.