Below you will find the guidelines for preparing your presentation. Please keep to these instructions as closely as possible.
General guidelines for oral presenters
When preparing your oral presentation, please keep the following aspects in mind:
- Preferable format of the presentation slides is 16:9.
- There will be a laptop available from which the presentation will be presented. This is a windows laptop. If you prefer to give your presentation from your own apple laptop, please bring your own connector cables.
- Technical support will be available during the conference. We prefer to receive your presentation ahead of time to perform a final check on quality of the presentation and to upload this already. Please send your presentation 1 week in advance.
- Movies need to be downloaded before the presentation to avoid problems loading during the presentation.
General guidelines for poster presenters
- Poster presenters will receive an email on the exact date on which their poster is to be displayed as well as the poster board number assigned to the poster.
- Posters should be mounted at the beginning of the conference day on which they are scheduled to present and must be removed after the last session on the same day.
- Presenters are expected to stand next to their posters for informal discussions during the designated poster session time.
- The organizers are not responsible for any posters that have not been removed by the end of the day on which they have been scheduled.
Instructions for preparation of the posters
- The text on the poster should be in English.
- It is recommended that you print your poster in A0 format in Landscape Style (preferred format; portrait style is also acceptable).
- Mounting accessories (pins) will be available in the poster area.